Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Cheater McCheaterson



Boots // Tights, similar, similar, similar // Dress, similar // Cardigan, similar

I'm wearing Madden Girl boots, Urban Outfitters tights, a Target Xhilaration dress, and a cropped cardigan from Takeout. You seriously would not believe how hard it actually is to find a black cropped cardigan online. Even though almost everyone I know owns one, I couldn't find one online! What the heck??

At first I was going to wear these tights in a Juria Nakagawa-type outfit, but then decided against it because all my darks are in the laundry. (Seriously, though, Juria is absolutely AMAZING.)

So instead I wore this dress, which for some reason I hated when I first bought it. I really like it now though. These tights were a Christmas present and even though they're not sold online you could probably go to any UO store and pick up the exact same pair.

This is like the super-cheating way of mixing prints, because you're technically mixing prints - except for one of them is a pair of tights and matches EVERYTHING (seriously. I checked). Can I just say that patterned tights are like, the best thing evarrr??

2 comments: