Friday, January 11, 2013

Inspiration - Lee Hi

(All photos linked back to original source)

I first heard of Lee Hi when I found out she was collaborating with Epik High for the song It's Cold. Later, when EatYourKimchi did a review of her song 1, 2, 3, 4 I was totally in love.

Her style in this video is A-MAY-ZING. Okay, so technically a stylist is in charge of her outfits, but I'm sure she'd get at least a little say in it. The clothes that she wears in the video are actually super wearable (unlike some other music video styles).
And she can rock cat ears, which in my book is basically as amazing as it gets.

She's also a Korean pop singer, but she's not super skinny. She's actually sized like a normal human being! Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!! Actually, if you look at her legs, they're really muscular. So props to her!!

Yaay for Lee Hi on being normal sized and just generally amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment