Wednesday, January 30, 2013

And Alone in the World Was a Little CatBag






I'm wearing limited-edition Gorillaz Converse, skinny jeans (cuffed!), a grey tee, a studded cardigan (??) from TJMaxx and a scarf I found at the top of my closet. The bag is Tommy Hilfiger NY (also TJMaxx) and the cat is a childhood toy of mine. 
The pins are a VIP employee badge (from my grandpa) and a Ragnarok pin I DIY'ed.

Yupp, there's a cat on my bag, which led to what is probably the most nonsensical thing to ever come out of my mouth: "I wanted to be one of those people who brings a little shoulder bag to every class, so I put a cat on it." ....What!?

Randomness aside, I was heavily inspired by this street snap in Harajuku. (I love Japanese street fashion.) (Also this girl is super adorable!)
My scarf wasn't very long, so I couldn't wrap it more than once or twice. And for whatever crazy reason, I don't own a striped sweater! What the what!?


No comments:

Post a Comment